Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bangladeshi Hidden Sexy Girls and their address; keep it in a secret place.

Guys HERE ARE SOME AMAZING GIRLS I KNOW WITH ALL DETAILS
YOU GUYS MUST POST YOUR GIRLS TO LIGHT UP THE FORUM.REMEMBER WHAT EVER YOU CONTRIBUTE,OTHERS WILL GIVE YOU IN EXCHAGE AS FEED BACK


Username: tania7213783 - Female
Realname: Tania Ahmed
Date of Birth: Jan/1/1982
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Martial Status: Single
Email: Get email
ICQ:
Phone: Get Phone
Religion: Not Specified
Education: College Student
Occupation: Student
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Preference: Married man between 30-50, handsome, smart, well educated and gentlẹ
Interests: hello, i am looking for a handsome and cute man. plz contact me if you are interested. plz send me your pic if possiblẹ Do you like travelling? U can accompany me, in return you need to pay me 75 thousand a week, and full travelling cost to be paid by you, at least 25 thousand to be sent by money order at this ađress: 109 Maradia, Dhakạ BR I like to warn you that you must not try to harm me any wạy And u may not contact me if u r not a handsome and smart guỵ Married man between 30-50 preferred. BR You should contact me after 5pm upto 11 pm. BR telephone: 7213783
Username: Mona - Female
Realname: Mona Khanam
Date of Birth: April/7/1977
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Martial Status: Single
Email: Get email
ICQ:
Phone: Get Phone
Religion: Muslim
Education: Master
Occupation: Enginner of a multinational company
Height: 153 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Preference: Just friendship over telephone
Interests:
I love my profession
I love my friends
But still I cannot touch my .....
If think, you are right person,
Just Call me now 9886584
Username: Tupa - Female
Realname: Kamrun Hena Tupa
Date of Birth: Nov/3/1982
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Martial Status: Single
Email: Get email
ICQ:
Phone: Get Phone
Religion: Muslim
Education: College Student
Occupation: Student
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 46 kg
Preference: Looking for friend
Interests:
Hi Dear,
I am nice girl
But sometimes I am very alon
If you are looking a good friend
Just daile now 018231041

13 comments:

md said...

hi im salim farm dhaka pilis sms any girl may email salimmd701@gmail.com

Timothy said...

Love created from heart but i don't know where and when it will end. Pls imagine the goal of love. When you are being imagine it the destination of love is physical. Physical relation cross the limit of love. Then love destroy and began a physical relation. I don't wanna tell that i'm out of love.

Timothy said...

Love made a human being in enteral .

sajib said...

For phone sex with girl or real sex,
Limitation: age must be 16 to 25.
Nice and beautiful and must be education minimum HSc and running student, good family and good behaviour. mail me: msajibdhaka@gmail.com or cell phone: 01912928022

sajib said...

For phone sex with girl or real sex,
Limitation: age must be 16 to 25.
Nice and beautiful and must be education minimum HSc and running student, good family and good behaviour. mail me: msajibdhaka@gmail.com or cell phone: 01912928022

sajib said...

For phone sex with girl or real sex,
Limitation: age must be 16 to 25.
Nice and beautiful and must be education minimum HSc and running student, good family and good behaviour. mail me: msajibdhaka@gmail.com or cell phone: 01912958022

rk said...

Hey, How are you doin' ladies? Every girl wants to make love with a sexy & smart guy... I'm suppose to that guy... I used to go to the gym, and i have the confident my-self that i will be able to satisfied a girl who ever she is... i would like to have make love with those ladies who is beautiful smart sexy hot and minimum H.S.C or more than educated. Okay all sexy and sweet honey that's all it. Contact me from 8:00p.m. - 1:00a.m. or, before u need to contact me then u can send me message With this following address - +880-173-150-1288. khan.robin@gmail.com

girl said...

hi im DEPTO farm dhaka pilis sms any girl may email IS deptonebir@gmail.com

girl said...

hi i am depto. i need a girl friend. have any girl remaning for my friendship? my phone number is +8801680009374

Shumon Ahmed said...

Hi I m Shumon. I wanna a educated & sexy girl for making a relationship. She should be smart. If any girl interested for sexy & romantic relationship,she can contact with me. I will make deal what she want. I ensure you 100% safety & security. pls mail me first your requirements then we go ahead for details:
Email add: mironju@yahoo.com

R said...

R: taste the tiger ladies. send me mail at qwe20092008@gmail.com

R said...

R: taste the tiger ladies. send me mail at qwe20092008@gmail.com

R said...

R: taste the tiger ladies. send me mail at qwe20092008@gmail.com